Learn how I create unforgettable portraits for my clients and grow my revenue year after year.
You deserve the time and energy to create the art and the business your heart desires.
Your business deserves to be profitable.
In The Studio: Mentoring Program
I'm here to help. Join us today and engage with your purpose to be more.
The truth about owning a portrait business
What no one tells you is that it can be isolating and lonely, that you have to master marketing and sales strategies, that you have to measure things like return on investment and opportunity cost. You signed up for making art and to have the freedom that comes with owning your own business and now you're realizing that your business owns you. That isn't a business, love. That's a job.
In The Studio gives you:
- Marketing strategies to attract your favorite clients
- Systems to deliver unforgettable customer service
- Pricing designed for profitability
- Creative development & challenges
- Access to LIVE Q&A with Mentor Cat Ford-Coates
- Private Members Only Facebook group
Earlybird Subscribers have access additional programming:
LIVE TWICE EVERY MONTH
Sustainability is just the beginning! Join Cat Ford-Coates to build profitability into your systems that gives you the freedom to build a business with joy instead of chasing, and wishing, and praying. You aren't researching photo education because you've reached your goals. You're here because you need the tools, the mindset, and the strategies to take your business to the next level.
JOIN US EVERY MONTH ON THE FIRST & THIRD THURSDAYS AT 3PM EASTERN
From fly-on-the-wall photo shoots, to posing, to lighting, to business topics like marketing, sales, infrastructure and more!
WHAT IF I CAN'T MAKE THE LIVE BROADCASTS?
HOW MUCH IS IT?
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- SHINE: Marketing Mastery 12 week INTENSIVE
- Foundation to Freedom INTENSIVE
- Master Your Marketing
- Portrait Visionary: Masterclass
- The REV-enue Challenge
- 10% off a la carte digital courses and products
- LIVE monthly training with Cat Ford-Coates
- Podcast Like You Mean It
- and more!
Quarterly Creative Challenge!
Q4 2023: One Light Three Ways
LIVE training on the first and third Thursdays of every month
Members Only Facebook group
Upcoming Topics For Membership
- The Consultation
- Immediate Ordering Sessions
- Incorporating Inspiration
- Developing Style
- Handling Objections
- Lighting Techniques
- and Photoshoots with Cat released every month!
- 12/1 BONUS Release Shift Workshop!
- 12/7: Business plan success outline
- 12/15: One Light Three Ways
- 1/1: BONUS Release SHINE & Freedom Intensives begin
- 1/4: Studio Tour
- 1/16 & 1/17: In Person Workshop "Developing Your Style"
- 1/18: Sales Success Workflow
- 1/31 BONUS Course: The Dancer Series
Courses Included with "In The Studio":
Foundation to Freedom & SHINE to be released Jan 2024
The growth you've been looking for
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- AND MORE
Private MEMBERS ONLY Facebook group with community and challenges throughout the year ONLY for paid members of The Studio Takeover
Frequently asked questions
What if I can't make it to the live broadcasts?
How do I know if this is a good fit for me?
Have additional questions? Reach out. We'd be happy to discuss your circumstances to determine if "In The Studio" is a good fit for you.
Email [email protected]
Is one-on-one mentoring included in "In The Studio"?
Is this for me if I shoot outdoors and not in a studio?
573 students and counting
Mentees also have access additional programming:
LIVE BROADCASTS TWICE PER MONTH
Additional programming included:
- Marketing Fundamentals webinar
- Podcast Like You Mean It
- Members only Facebook group
- Monthly challenges
- and more!
A professional Photographer for more than ten years, and has reached the highest level of accreditation with The Portrait Masters as a Fellow Master Photographer, an official Mentor for The Portrait System, co-host of The 12 Month Start Up, and her highest value is Freedom; Freedom in money AND in time.
"I've created 'In the Studio' so that you can learn to treat your business like a business to make more money, execute, and delegate like the business owner you know you're meant to BE."
My job isn't only to help you elevate your skill sets in the studio, but to be paid WELL in doing so.